Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: Under New Management

  1. #61
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    trashcan is in the dumpster with five beautiful whats???

  2. #62
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Dolls. Pay attention, ma.

    I don't know how people do it. Once you've finished inflating you're too tired to...

    Or so I've been told.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hate it when you guys lose me..."inflating"?? "blowin"? .."dumpster?"

  4. #64
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They must need more pratice Blowin!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #65
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mum...it is one of those "you dont really want
    to know" kinda things....*L*

    Ella! I see you are making some decorating
    changes around here! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I survived my trip and have photos for ya on
    my board!

  6. #66
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the notice, mRs GaToR, I'll be heading your direction Shortly.

    rog

  7. #67
    Inactive Member statstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2004
    Posts
    246
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cap't, How could you misled this beautiful ladies, Why I am a gentleman, HA! a horndog, that hurts me.
    I just thought that since you guys were connoisseurs of fine wines, that you would be a better choice to pick up a few bottles, and out of the goodness of my heart, I volunteered to stay and keep the women company. It was all perfectly harmless.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •